We are working with an exciting early-stage business called Libertine who are developing new linear motor generator technologies for power generation, energy storage, and waste heat recovery applications.
Libertine’s ‘Linear Power Systems’ technologies provide substantial efficiency gains in power generation and waste heat recovery applications, generating around a third more power than today’s technologies.
Motion control hardware and software will be central to Libertine’s core technology, and an in-house solution is required for motion control software development on customer and demonstration projects.
The Head of Design / System Architect – Power & Motion Control is a brand new role and will be responsible for leading the development and validation of this in-house technology solution.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the industry.
- Senior Architect experience to include; defining control and drive technology architecture (hardware & software), I/O and GUI definition, and simulating code performance.
- Experience of Power Electronics and/or Motion Control.
- Experience leading teams of 2+ control software/simulation/test engineers.
- Experience in a client facing role leading complex technology projects centred on motor and drive controls.
- 2:1 or first in BEng or equivalent electrical or control engineering or similar
Experience of 3 phase motor power and motion control system development using industry standard control development and simulation toolsets e.g.
- NI CompactRIO / cRIO & LabVIEW
- Matlab Simulink
- Delta Tau PMAC
If you feel you have the relevant expertise for this exciting opportunity, please apply by sending a CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org