Senior Country General Manager – Medical Equipment – The Netherlands
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a strong international company associated with life science, specifically in the fields of biotechnology, traditional technology and medicine. Our client designs and manufacturers equipment used and applied in operating rooms and enclosures for surgery in hospitals.
Operating in over a hundred countries they are now looking to recruit a Senior Country General Manager to manage and develop his business of Medical Components in The Netherlands and will be fully accountable for the operations, human resources in cooperation with the human resource manager, P&L and business development.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 10 years in an identical or similar role (General Manager, Managing Director, Site Manager…) of an Engineering & Installations company with its own product/solutions portfolio in the medical or life science field.
- Background in companies of HVAC installations in medical environment will be appreciated.
- Strong leadership skills to motivate the current team and turnaround the business performance and culture.
- solid commercial and business development skills as well as exposure to operations and finance.
- Ability to balance market factors with corporate objectives to guarantee the business improves its effectiveness and ROI.
- Depth of understanding of the industry (equipment, solutions or medical components manufacturers for laboratories, hospitals and/or pharmaceutical laboratories) and our market (Life Science Field).
- Ability to influence at a senior level. Polished, outspoken, and confident.
- Significant experience in coaching, mentoring and development of a team.
- University degree, Bachelor in Scientific or/and Technical (Engineering) discipline.
- Master in Business Administration will be an asset.
- P&L management experience is critical as well as business development.
- Good command of verbal and written local language and English
**The position requires willingness to travel: high/ medium nationally, sporadic internationally **
If you have the required level of ability and experience, then please complete the form below or for further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org