Sales Manager – Global Partnerships
Location – Home Based with frequent travel to London Head Office
Package –£45,000 + commission (OTE: £100,000+), car allowance £5,000, Stock options, pension 5%, 25 days’ holiday + other benefits
Tough Tracker – Weld-on and impact-resistant, the product offers cutting edge security and management support for business property, ensuring assets are never out of sight, wherever in the world it may be. Specially designed for minimum power usage, Tough Tracker devices easily outlive the 5-year lifespan of an average asset. The batteries that can last for up to 20 years!
PressurePro – It’s not just a lot of hot air. Private motorists, businesses, freight carriers, fleet operators and anyone else can save money and reduce accidents by monitoring tyre pressure. PressurePro sell the monitoring product and cloud technology to do this.
A unique and challenging opportunity for a self-motivated individual to build, and develop a global distribution sales line. With complete autonomy, experience and skills building long-term partnerships with distributors, resellers (VARs), agents and dealers are key to being successful in this position.
The Sales Manager will take full ownership of building and managing the distribution network around the world, bringing a sense of camaraderie, motivation, and enthusiasm to all.
Expect to become a future leader!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Sales Manager – Global Partnerships will be the link between selling two products that enable visibility on commercial and off road vehicles. A commercially astute and professional with previous experience in building partnerships with distributors, resellers (VARs), agents and dealers.
Target markets include but are not limited to; heavy-duty mining, logging, construction, agriculture, trucking, bus, trailer, container and many specialised application markets. In other words, if it moves, the product can be sold.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SALES MANAGER – GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS
- Build and execute a sales business plan based on the target market for Pressure Pro and Tough Tracker.
- Increase sales and market share.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business showing the ability to develop client needs, align to buying cycles, and create strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Manage individual sales activities to include pipeline development, forecasting, account development, sales orders, backlog, and billing.
- Attend trade shows, marketing events, and perform continuous marketing activities to clients and partners.
- Create and execute a personal development plan.
- Build and maintain industry knowledge. Develop and improves skills in order to grow professionally and better serve the clients.
The Sales Manager – Global Partnerships will be assigned a healthy partner base and be tasked with doubling the current turnover of the business; in order to do this, they must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years proven sales ability to work to and exceed targets.
- Understanding and background in commercial vehicles or technology.
- Ability to develop sales strategies and drive execution and track results.
- A successful background in building partnerships with distributors, resellers (VARs), agents and dealers.
- Strategic thinking and have a driven attitude to work autonomously and surpass target.
- Deep understanding of value selling.
- New business development and key account management.
- Positive, confident and professionalism.
- A can-do work ethic. Willing to put the hours in to hit deadlines.
- High energy, reliant and well organized.
This is an amazing opportunity to earn in excess of £100,000 for the right person, so if you are hungry for success then get in touch now.