This week GrassGreener Group’s Executive Chairman, Plamen Ivanoff, and Associate Director, Eli Barenholz are attending the A+A 2013 event in Düsseldorf, Germany.
In between browsing the impressive exhibition stands and the latest developments in Workwear, Corporate Clothing and PPE, Plamen and Eli are showcasing their own impressive credentials in recruitment.
A veteran recruiter, Eli has almost 30 years’ experience in the Workwear, Corporate Clothing and PPE industry. His achievements include:
- Managing Director of Kwintet Benelux (2010–2011)
- Founder of the Dutch Corporate Fashion Awards.
- Founder and Owner of Probus Corporate Clothing Consultants, helping government institutions and large corporations with Workwear related issues (2001–2004)
- Chairman of Holland Career and Workwear (HCW), the Dutch Workwear association (1999–2004)
- Former Owner and founder of B & B Corporate Knitwear (1993–2004)
- Commercial Director at Lagero Dutch Knitting Innovators (1985–1992)
This industry-specific experience partners nicely with the technical and strategic benefits of i-intro™.
More Certainty: Our research process is so refined that 96% of the candidates we place are still in employment 12 months later (our clients tell us this retention rate is considerably higher than that experienced when using other agencies).
Shared Risk: We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if a candidate leaves within one month, and an extended free replacement service up to 12 months from commencement of employment.
Reduced Commercial Downtime: We spend considerable time on our pre-screening process, utilising video interviews and behavioural testing, so you don’t waste time interviewing unsuitable candidates.
Easy Online Access: Using our unique i-intro™ system, reviewing our candidate shortlist is fast and easy, delivering comprehensive, online profiles that can easily be shared with your colleagues anywhere in the world.
Whether or not you’re operating in the Workwear, Corporate Clothing and PPE industry, to learn more about how we can save your time and money on your next recruitment campaign, or for a free online demonstration of i-intro™, simply contact us on +44 (0) 113 230 5555 or e-mail us at: email@example.com.