QEH&S (Quality, Environment, Health & Safety) Manager – Manufacturer of Fashion and Apparel – Cork, Co-Cork, Ireland
GrassGreener Group are delighted to be recruiting for a division of the Fortune 200 Company ITW. The division ITW Graphics operates within the sports branding sector and has over 700 employees with revenues in excess of $100 million per annum and is growing rapidly.
ITW Graphics – Sporting-iD are creators and producers of ‘iDentity’ – heat transfers for licensed players’ names, numbers and badges with global brands, sports clubs, leagues and nations for application to professional team and replica sport wear.
The role of QEH&S (Quality, Environment, Health & Safety) Manager includes all aspects of Quality, Environment and Health & Safety within the manufacturing plant.
As QEH&S Manager the key challenges will be to continue to improve processes in the areas of quality, environment and health and safety.
- The Quality function is to ensure that the products supplied by ITW Graphics Ireland are consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
- The H&S function is to provide a safe and healthy environment for every person who may be on our premises at any time and to meet fully our responsibilities under all current health and safety legislation.
- The Environmental function is to ensure that ITW Graphics Ireland conducts its business with care and respect for the environment and protection of the environment by managing environmental matters as an integral part of the business.
- Coordinate the activities required to meet QEH&S standards including monitoring and advising on the performance of the QEH&S management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Liaising with other managers and staff in the plant to ensure that the QEH&S systems are functioning properly.
- Advise on changes to QEH&S systems and their implementation, and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve required standards.
- Liaison with the external assessment body on all matters related to the external QEH&S processes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years + experience in a similar QEH&S focused role in a manufacturing environment.
- Industrial / manufacturing based experience is essential.
- Experience within the polymers, inks, paint industries will be advantageous.
- Familiar with robust QEH&S systems and standards and ensuring these continue to take high priority in the business.
- Strong communication skills, problem solving, independent working.
If you feel you have the relevant expertise for this exciting opportunity please apply now by sending a current copy of your CV to: email@example.com