Project Manager, Wind Energy
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Salary: £50,000 + Benefits
It is not often that an opportunity arises to join a company that is tipped to be the next biggest success story of the renewable energy industry, and form a key part of the business as they grow.
You will be joining a business that is at the leading edge of new technology and is predicted to significantly grow in the next 2-3 years, so the future is going to be fast paced and rewarding!
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects as part of the businesses technology development and demonstrator programme.
- Ensure projects are delivered on scope, on time and within budget, and in compliance with QHSE standards.
- Management of all phases of projects, large or small, including, but not limited to financial and technical success of project or segment of project.
- Coordination of all product Project Management activity against deliverables.
- Management of all procurement, manufacturing, acceptance testing and maintenance activities.
- Support the establishment of the manufacturing and supply chain for the commercialisation of the technology from initial product development through to scale-up.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Project Management role
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- Decision Making/Problem Solving
- Commercial / Contractual understanding and awareness
- Experience of the Onshore/Offshore Wind Energy Industry
- Familiar with Project Management Software
- Ability to travel as and when required
If you feel you have the relevant expertise for this exciting opportunity, please apply now by sending a CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org