Non-Executive Chairman – Cleantech
A well-funded VC-backed cleantech business who are developing innovative energy demand and management technologies are looking for a Non-Executive Chairman to help guide the senior team through the next stages of commercialisation.
- Guide the existing management team and provide direction on the overall commercialistion strategy for the business
- You will be expected to open doors to relevant investors, potential customers, suppliers & partners
- Facilitate the fundraising process with the CEO, and you will be required to advise the CEO, attend key meetings, and have involvement in the negotiation process
- Mentoring of the CEO and the senior management team
- Attend monthly board meetings and contribute to setting the ongoing agenda
- Experience of fundraising for early-stage pre-revenue company is essential
- Strong commercial/sales management background within the power or cleantech sectors
- You will be experienced at growing a company from early-stage through to a successful international business.
- Knowledge of the energy market, mechanisms and regulation will be beneficial
- You will have contacts and relationships with relevant investors and key power/energy market players
To apply for this unique opportunity please complete the form below, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Stuart Brown on: (0)203 771 9627 for a confidential discussion.