Manufacturing Manager, Sports Branding
Location – Cork, Co-Cork, Ireland
Package – up to €55,000
GrassGreener Group is delighted to be recruiting for a division of the Fortune 200 Company ITW. The division ITW Sporting ID operates within the sports branding sector and has over 700 employees with revenues in excess of $100 million per annum and is growing rapidly.
Sporting ID are creators of heat transfers for licensed players’ names, numbers and badges with global brands, sports clubs, leagues and nations for application to professional team and replica sport wear.
The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of the production processes. They will provide leadership of logistics, materials, supply chain, planning and manufacturing functions and will be responsible for managing these tasks directly. The key challenges will be to maintain production within specific guidelines related to efficiency, cost, quality and delivery.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on manager who possesses a high level of drive, integrity, and energy. Strong leadership qualities are essential. The individual should have the ability to motivate subordinates and peers and to work toward common objectives through communications and understanding.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a management, engineering or scientific discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant manufacturing experience, preferably at production or manufacturing management level, within a team-based high volume manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of, and a proven track record in implementing lean manufacturing principles.
- Experienced in team-based environment(s), which place high degree of emphasis on accountability for service levels, quality, standard cost and expense control compliance.
- Demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills, process improvement orientation, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, highly automated environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If you feel you have the relevant expertise for this exciting opportunity please get in touch to receive a full information pack, or apply now by sending a current copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org