Managing Director – Agriculture, Irrigation, Farming – UK
Our client, a major player in the agricultural and irrigation industry, is seeking a Managing Director to push their UK operation to a level that matches its market domination in the rest of the world.
The successful candidate will be wholly responsible for P&L as well as developing and improving all aspects of the business, especially in the areas of sales, marketing, business development and customer service. This role will require a strong, personable leader who has the patience and empathy to encourage feedback and initiative from the existing team, while still maintaining the confidence to make the tough decisions.
Market knowledge is especially important as it is critical that the successful candidate is able to hit the ground running.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading company and the future potential offered by this role is outstanding.
- Experienced: Market knowledge and experience is essential.
- Charismatic: Must be capable of motivating and empowering the existing team.
- Confident: Strong appetite for change and the ability to develop the business in short order.
- Hands-On: Can lead by example and is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Ethical: Must have a strong sense of ethics and high-minded principles.
If you have the required level of ability and experience, then please complete the form below or for further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org