Interim Civil Nuclear Specialist (China)
Location: London UK / Home-Based
Contract Duration: 12 months+
Contract Terms: 3 days/week @ c£500/day
We are working with an exciting new UK Central Government entity and looking for an exceptional individual with significant experience of the UK civil nuclear industry to help UK companies pursue opportunities to leverage their expertise in China.
You will have the ability and experience to build relationships with UK companies and other stakeholders (including the Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre) to create a pipeline of UK companies seeking to pursue specific high value civil nuclear opportunities in China, across the nuclear life cycle.
You will build a detailed understanding of the demand side opportunities within the Chinese civil nuclear sector, across the nuclear life cycle (including new build, waste and decommissioning, and fuel services) and the key players including NEA, CAEA, CGN, CNNC and SPIC.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the UK and International civil nuclear industry, including capability and capacity across the nuclear life cycle (particularly new build, waste and decommissioning and fuel technical services)
- Prior experience of working with Chinese businesses.
- Strong track record of successful business development and relationship building.
- Experience of operating in commercial and policy environments.
- Chinese language skills will be beneficial.
If you feel you have the relevant expertise for this exciting opportunity, please apply now.