Commercial Director – Agriculture, Irrigation – Netherlands
Our client, a major player in the agricultural and irrigation industry, is seeking a Dutch Speaking Commercial Director living in the Netherlands to improve their sales and marketing division, increase the revenue gained through their current customer base, and generate added revenue by uncovering and securing new markets and clients.
Responsibilities will include bringing the sales team to a higher standard of professionalism, developing a proper marketing division and designing strategic marketing and sales plans to boost profits and efficiency. Additional priorities will include implementing efficient reporting and budgeting tools for the sales team, leading the team through change while implementing a “pull” strategy on the market, and actioning the commercial part of the multi-year business plan as prepared by the CEO.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading company and the future potential offered by this role is outstanding.
- Market knowledge: This is critical because the successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running.
- Charismatic: Must be able to lead by example and motivate the existing team to improve and develop ambition.
- Confident: Unfazed by change implementation and strong ability to develop the business quickly and efficiently.
- Hands-On: Not afraid to get stuck in and demonstrate the attitudes and commitment the rest of the team needs to employ.
- Commercially Intelligent: Proven ability for strategic thinking and able to articulate a global vision for the company.
- Results Oriented: Strong negotiation and business development skills, and driven to exceed targets.
If you have the required level of ability and experience, then please complete the form below or for further information, please email: email@example.com or call +31.165.521004